NeuroMetrix - Good money, pathetic management decisions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NeuroMetrix

"Good money, pathetic management decisions"

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

Pros

autonomy, complete freedom to roam as long as you are a top performer
earnings potential is very good, again as long as you are a top performer.
Decent earnings if you are only average. Its all relative though.
easy to learn the product

Cons

Clueless decision making with respect to business model. They have no idea what the physicians are thinking when they roll out their pricing decisions.
Treat employees like crap
Are overly cautious, to a fault, because of Joint Commission problems
Want the rep to be a robot.
After awhile you conscious may get to you because of the multitude of issues face when selling, referring to reimbursment and the company direction.

Advice to Management

gain some knowledge of the marketplace. Most strategic decisions made are flat out wrong.

Other Employee Reviews for NeuroMetrix

"Love working here!"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at NeuroMetrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I found NeuroMetrix while searching for jobs in the Boston area that were dealing with Neurostimulators. I started reading about Quell and instantly became very interested and impressed with the product, as it is a non-invasive, innovative solution for people who suffer from chronic pain. I went through the interview process (which did not take very long) and was offered the position. I can honestly say that even though I had to travel almost an hour to and from work, I really enjoy working for this company. The people who work here are great and very understanding. I had a situation come up where I had to take a week off last minute and I had nothing but support from my co-workers. The office itself is a very nice environment to work in. It is located on a beautiful lake, which is really nice during lunch time. The pay is competitive and there are always ways to achieve bonuses. Everyone in the office is somehow involved with the product and feedback and suggestions are welcome and encouraged. There is also a cafe which serves excellent food and a gym with free membership in the building. I would recommend this company to anyone I know if they are qualified for the position.

Cons

So far, I have no Cons to report.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. "Not recommended"

I worked at NeuroMetrix full-time

Pros

Some employees were amazing to work with, nice view of the reservoir.

Cons

No 401k match, poor holiday schedule, seating arrangement is distracting because there are 4 people in large cube.