NeuroMetrix - It was O.K. when they were making money. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NeuroMetrix

"It was O.K. when they were making money."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Pros

If you want to try being part of a company that has one last chance to bounce back with their SL product, then try it out.

Cons

They probably have a 50/50 shot of success with their new product. Even if they succeed, they would only return to making a small profit so there would not be much room for growth.

Advice to Management

COMMUNICATE with each one of your employees and customers. It's easy to do because there aren't many of them left.

Other Employee Reviews for NeuroMetrix

"Love working here!"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at NeuroMetrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I found NeuroMetrix while searching for jobs in the Boston area that were dealing with Neurostimulators. I started reading about Quell and instantly became very interested and impressed with the product, as it is a non-invasive, innovative solution for people who suffer from chronic pain. I went through the interview process (which did not take very long) and was offered the position. I can honestly say that even though I had to travel almost an hour to and from work, I really enjoy working for this company. The people who work here are great and very understanding. I had a situation come up where I had to take a week off last minute and I had nothing but support from my co-workers. The office itself is a very nice environment to work in. It is located on a beautiful lake, which is really nice during lunch time. The pay is competitive and there are always ways to achieve bonuses. Everyone in the office is somehow involved with the product and feedback and suggestions are welcome and encouraged. There is also a cafe which serves excellent food and a gym with free membership in the building. I would recommend this company to anyone I know if they are qualified for the position.

Cons

So far, I have no Cons to report.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. "Not recommended"

I worked at NeuroMetrix full-time

Pros

Some employees were amazing to work with, nice view of the reservoir.

Cons

No 401k match, poor holiday schedule, seating arrangement is distracting because there are 4 people in large cube.