Neurocore - If Changing Lives for the Better Matters ...This is a Great Place to Be | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"If Changing Lives for the Better Matters ...This is a Great Place to Be"

I have been working at Neurocore full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love what I do. It is so rewarding to work with people to help them see results for things like depression, ADHD, anxiety, sleep and memory.
Great team to work with.
Management that respects and cares about all employees and the clients we serve.
Good benefits; Health Insurance, 401K Match, Paid Vacation.

Cons

The hours can be long because our schedule has to accommodate our clients who want to come in the evening or on Saturdays.

Advice to Management

Keep one istening to the employees on the front line.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great opportunity to make a difference with a great company!"

I have been working at Neurocore full-time

Pros

Energetic work environment and team.
    Work with cutting edge technology.
    Major opportunity to effect positive change in people's lives.

Cons

It can sometimes be frustrating to deal with health insurance companies, some of whom are still coming up to speed on the benefits of biofeedack/neurofeedback, when working with clients on insurance coverage details.

"ok company"

I worked at Neurocore full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company definitely means well and has great aspirations to help their clients be educated with various of things to the best of their ability. There are some great people that work there that mean well and try their hardest and go out of their way to assist a coworker or a client, and you can really pinpoint who those people are. They also have good benefits.

Cons

There was poor management in many aspects. It is gossipy at many points which is entertaining but also looking back at my experience, it caused a handful of negative moments that ruined team atmospheres and clients' experiences.

Client Advocates were not as appreciated as much as they should have been and were micromanaged (this doesn't represent the whole team). They were often taken advantage of with supervisors overpowering the amount of workload they had by adding more onto their plate so the supervisors would have less to do.

There isn't much room to grow and the pay is pretty awful for both MSWs and CAs. When you had an issue/a complaint that required the immediate attention of our higher level employees, it was often not fixed. The issues would be acknowledged, but it seemed as if nothing ever was said and there were constant excuses for that issue occurring.

Even though the MSWs and CAs do a great job with educating and explaining the science and lifestyle changes behind the scenes, it is difficult if there isn't much research to go off of for all that Neurocore has to offer. Meaning the program isn't going to work for those suffering from ADHD, anxiety, depression, etc. all the same which gets difficult for the client interaction.

Advice to Management

Tell your staff the truth - don't sugar coat it and act like everything is fine.

Discover more reviews about Neurocore.