Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth - I loved working here! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"I loved working here!"

Former Employee - Outreach Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Outreach Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great leadership! Friendly and fun work environment. Flexibility. Caring staff. Mission oriented.

Cons

Nphy was experiencing rapid growth at the time of my departure, which presents its own set of challenges. As long as you are flexible and willing to adapt, this growth represents a great opportunity to grow and develop professionally.

Advice to Management

Continue to increase awareness and capacity to battle the growing epidemic of youth homelessness in the valley. NPHY is positioned to serve a population that has fallen through the cracks and provides a real safety net for young people experiencing homelessness.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Maintenance man"

Former Employee - Maintenance Man in North Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Maintenance Man in North Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some good reasons to work at Glassdoor you get to learn if you don’t already know how fix and also build objects that may be need just in life

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Glassdoor’s is it may not be a job that you would like to do as a lifetime

Advice to Management

Hard work and dedication

2. "AMAZING organization with passion for the cause and an incredible work environment!"

I have been working at Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The entire NPHY team is incredible, the Executive Director is truly passionate about the cause and works hard to bring change to our community, the success stories of the youth will inspire you on a daily basis, you'll find a family amongst management, volunteers, donors, and the youth.

Cons

Get ready to work harder than you ever have (as should be expected when you enter the nonprofit world).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. YOU all are changing the world!

Discover more reviews about Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth.