NewDay USA - Review from a REAL employee | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NewDay USA

"Review from a REAL employee"

I worked at NewDay USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think the team work and dedication of the AE's, processors, and underwriters is great.

Located in a great area with shops and restaurants for lunch (if you have time for a lunch break)

Cons

Absolutely NO work/life balance. They have these recent college grads thinking you have to work 80 hours a week just to make 50k. False! They can start as an Analyst at Freddie or Fannie making 60k and work a regular 40 hours a week.

The communication from the recruitment process really needs work. I was hired for one position but was placed in another once I started.

High turnover rate. Every week I felt like my loans were transferred to a new AE because the previous one left or was fired

Advice to Management

Recruitment - Please inform prospective candidates that the position they were hired to do may not be what they come in as.

Stop with the fake reviews

Other Employee Reviews for NewDay USA

1. "If you're willing to put in the work, you'll find great success here!"

Current Employee - Closer
    Current Employee - Closer

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I graduated from college, and like many, had a hard time finding a job in my field. I was stuck working retail, and did not see a lot of other options on the horizon. I applied at New Day, and found a career. You can do anything you set out to, and you'll have the ability to wear many hats. You'll start with a competitive base salary, plus commission/bonuses. The benefits are stellar, and you have great opportunity for growth. Each day is never the same as the last. Further education is highly touted, and ever-present. If you'd enjoy learning an industry that will be beneficial in many aspects of life, you would be happy to call this your home.

Cons

Hours can be long, but they tend to balance out through the month. If you're looking to coast, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Please offer extra training for staff, as this never-stagnant business is so highly prone to change, and can be dizzying to keep up with.

2. "A once in a lifetime opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

helping people improve their financial situation
    once in a lifetime experiences
    being a part of something great

Cons

There is no downside to working at NewDay