NewDay USA - Welcome to the real world | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NewDay USA

"Welcome to the real world"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD
Current Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are competitive, like to win and want to be a part of the best of the best, then you are at the right place. We refer to it as the "big leagues" for a reason. A major league "athlete" will put in as many hours as necessary to become the best and get to the top. They go the extra mile and aren't afraid to put in the work ethic or the extra hours. It is similar because if it was easy or the "minor leagues"...everyone would be doing it! If you don't have that drive, you weren't made for this industry. It's sales.. I am 24 years old and made 120k last year at 23. I have not seen any company that rewards their employees for the work they put in like newday. I have also never see a company that provides a true 6 figure income a year out of school. It is simple. You put in the work, you produce, you get rewarded. If you don't, you don't. You get out what you put in, just like anything else in life. We have fun, we help veterans and it is extremely rewarding.

Cons

None - it is not a job for slackers, those who aren't motivated or driven and those who want to work 9-5

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for NewDay USA