Cover image for NewDay USA

Aug 17, 2023
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      West Palm Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very solid training - co workers - Pay

Cons

- Long hours - Work life balance, but you find your structure in time

Other Employee Reviews

Nov 20, 2023
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        West Palm Beach, FL
        Business Outlook

Pros

You have the opportunity for unlimited growth within your career and paycheck. I've experienced success and have been pushed to become a better salesman

Cons

it is a grind for sure

Nov 6, 2023
          Current Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

As an Account Executive with NewDay USA, my experience has been exceptionally positive, underscored by the tangible opportunities for upward mobility within the company. This is a place where ambition and performance are recognized and rewarded. The company culture is built on the premise of meritocracy, which ensures that those who are dedicated and excel in their roles have a clear and achievable path to leadership positions. The compensation structure is competitive and aligns well with the industry standards, if not exceeding them in certain respects. It's structured to not only reward the hard work in the present but also to invest in the long-term success of its employees. The combination of a solid base pay with performance-based incentives creates a compelling package that motivates me to exceed my goals. Moreover, NewDay's commitment to the personal and professional development of its staff is evident through ongoing training programs and mentorship opportunities, which have been instrumental in my growth. The leadership, including the sales floor management and recruiting functions, demonstrates a deep understanding of the mortgage market, which translates into better support for the team and our clients, especially in the VA loan domain. In conclusion, my experience at NewDay USA has been rewarding both professionally and financially, and I look forward to the continued growth and opportunities that lie ahead.

Cons

There are alot of hours required

Discover more reviews about NewDay USA.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Analytical Chemist

Do you experience that how long the hiring process would take at Thermo Fisher? I got my second interview with hiring manager at the beginning of November but I haven’t heard nothing from them. When I’ve emailed them to check in they just said that the process would be slow, no time frame. I would be able to get an offer soon from other company but work as contractor. Should I wait for Thermo Fisher?

7 Comments

KPMG

Booz Allen Hamilton Recently applied and I've been referred for an interview! Any tips on interviewing with Booz Allen? And if I am being asked to complete clearance and background upfront, is this a good indicator for being hired?

3 Comments

Alex L.

Applied for a job a few weeks back, got a call from HR yesterday morning about an interview next week. She mentioned she'd shoot me an email with all the interview details, but so far, my inbox is empty. Assuming I'll hear from her early next week, is it normal for them to expect me to show up for an in-person interview on short notice, like couple days?

3 Comments