NewGround - Recent Hire | Glassdoor

"Recent Hire"

Current Employee - Program Director in Saint Charles, MO
Current Employee - Program Director in Saint Charles, MO

Pros

This is my third week at NewGround and my on-boarding experience has been great. I have spent time meeting with multiple teams learning about NewGround's processes and what everyone's role is and how they contribute to the project's success. Within 2 days I was engaged in project work and have been embraced as a valuable team member. I was quickly set up with all the technology needed which was important to hit the ground running.

NewGround welcomes you into their family-like culture and everyone I have met has a positive and helpful attitude.

Cons

So far my experience has been great. I don't have anything negative to say about NewGround.

Sep 21, 2016 – Learning and Development Coordinator

We're glad to have you as a part of our team. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Other Employee Reviews for NewGround

1. "Well Respected, Industry Leader, Wonderful Staff, Great Location"

Former Contractor - Contract Employee - Administrative
    Former Contractor - Contract Employee - Administrative

I worked at NewGround as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

As a short-term contract employee, I found all NewGround staff members to be incredibly friendly and helpful, personally introducing themselves to me and greeting me throughout my time there by name (including the executives and CEO). I was treated not as a "temp" but as a valued member of the team (very good indicator of true company culture). The office environment was professional, calm and collaborative with a positive and creative flow. This is a long established, respected company with many long-term employees who are recognized as experts within their fields. As a contract employee, I can't speak to benefits, but did see management award very good Cardinals tickets to employees (many of whom are avid Cards/Blues fans). Also, the St. Louis area office is very conveniently located in a beautiful and family-friendly suburb with free parking and many local amenities.

Cons

None observed during my time there.

Mar 16, 2017 – Director of Business Intiatives

We thank you for lending your talents to the NewGround team. Your feedback is valuable, so we thank you for your review.

2. "A company that cares"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at NewGround full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the interview process, to being an employee for several weeks, working at Newground has been a pleasurable experience. Nearly everyone I have run into has been friendly and very welcoming. The company management is involved and actively engages new and current employees to make them feel a part of what is going on. It’s not just each department that is friendly, but all departments work together and collaborate to ensure that everyone is working efficiently while enjoying being here.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, as with any place there are some personality differences but they are few and far between.

Advice to Management

All I can say is, keep up the good work. I've been pleasantly surprised with the high quality of the employees and how hard everyone works.

Sep 21, 2016 – Learning and Development Coordinator

We truly do believe "It's All About the People" and we're glad you've experienced that with our team. Thank you for your feedback!