NewGround - Current Employee | Glassdoor

"Current Employee"

I have been working at NewGround full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great opportunity to grow and an awesome team of people!

Cons

All companies have cons but there is nothing worth mentioning.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

NewGround Response

Nov 13, 2017 – Training & Development

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your career with NewGround. NewGround promotes a positive culture. We value our employees and strive to give the opportunity for development... More

Other Employee Reviews for NewGround

1. "Best hiring and welcoming experience"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at NewGround full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had the best hiring and welcoming experience!

During the hiring process Dennis L. was very informative and to the point on the project needs and the open position. He was very professional and was able to connect me with the local Team and also arranged a site visit. All benefits questions were answer in a timely matter.

On my first day, all my tools (computer, phone, emails, etc) were set up and ready.

As a new hire, I had to go thru the NewGround team introductory videos about the company. I think this was a great approach to introduce new hires to the Team and vision of the company.

Although I work thousands of miles away from the NewGround Headquarters, the Team’s warmth welcome reflected NewGround exceptional culture.

Cons

The time zone for initial set up was a little challenging but no cons during the hiring and welcome process.

"A want-a-be marketing company with little experience in Design"

I have been working at NewGround full-time

Pros

Newground is big on display, free shirts for staff and regular company events. Employee turn over is heavy except those not qualified for most other companies.

Cons

The company prides it self in financial design, but makes many many basic errors and does not fully provide customer value . There are many political silos making work even more difficult.

Advice to Management

Sell quality, in both design and construction not just talk. Experience is not a product, end result and buildings are...

NewGround Response

Jul 24, 2017 – NewGround Employee Advocate

Thank you for your review and we are sorry for your frustration. Although we respectfully disagree with the issues you have raised in your review, NewGround is a company that values transparency and... More