NexRep - Great company, great people! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, great people!"

Current Employee - Sourcing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at NexRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

NexRep has a great culture of collaboration and working together. Although employees are spread out all over the country you feel a great camaraderie with your co-workers. The company is always looking for ways to grow and improve and the leadership team is always there to help if you need them to.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

NexRep2020-02-25
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at NexRep

Pros

Pay is fine. Management is very transparent. Training was very easy and fun. Just alround great work from home gig.

Cons

I do not have any cons so far

NexRep2020-02-20
  2. "Not a great experience!"

Former Contractor - Independent

I worked at NexRep for less than a year

Pros

Able to work from home.

Cons

* It's a race to get the hours you signed up for on Shiftboard. * You're contracted based on the days and times you agreed to be available but you're not guaranteed to get them if you're not quick enough. Also, your performance ranking determines if you're the first or second group that gets to log, this will also determine what hours are left. Not sure about other accounts but this is in regards to the GrubHub account. Being hired as an Outside Contractor, you can select the days and hours you want to work. However, If they are busy and other contractors don't show up for their shift, you will be forced to fill in for their hours. If you didn't fill in and work the hours' other contractors didn't log in for, you were blocked from working the hours you were contracted for. And when explained that it wasn't feasible to work all the hours but could do some of them, some of the tools I needed to use were not working. I was told I could not work without them. Somehow they were not fixed before it was time for my contract to end.

Continue reading
    NexRep2020-03-25

Discover more reviews about NexRep.