Next Step Living - Couldn't ask to work for a better comapny | Glassdoor

"Couldn't ask to work for a better comapny"

Current Employee - Community Solar in Boston, MA

I have been working at Next Step Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was attracted to Next Step Living because of its mission and available opportunity, and have stayed with the company for nearly two years now because of the room for personal/professional growth offered and the positive energy of my colleagues. Management on all levels is incredibly approachable and usually very fair, something that is in my opinion an extremely important aspect for any business. At NSL, you're able to pursue whatever interests you most, and if you're dedicated to working hard and accomplishing the goals set out by the mission, you can get far and feel good about what you're doing.

Cons

In order to achieve such amazing growth that NSL has in the past six years, there's a need for aggressive sales strategies built into the operations, but everything the company provides is only in the customer's best interests. While I haven't experienced it myself very much, I have seen examples of poor middle management in other departments that value certain traits which don't often lead to a quality customer experience (e.g. canvasser team leads acting as bullies).

Continue reading
    Next Step Living2015-01-09
  1. "Home Energy Advisor"

Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Next Step Living

Pros

The job offered a competitive salary and a nice commission structure. It is a self serving job for the independent employee.

Cons

Jobs are not always guaranteed and you can have some weeks where work is very minimal. The company structure changes frequently and it can be difficult to adjust at times.

Next Step Living2016-04-07
  2. "It was nice while it lasted"

Former Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Boston, MA

I worked at Next Step Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good company mission . Great atmosphere.

Cons

They just took on too much too quick

Continue reading
    Next Step Living2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about Next Step Living.