Nextiva - Amazing Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work here is definitely the environment and the culture. I can honestly say that the company truly cares about its employees and puts a lot of effort into making sure we are happy. From food to team building to events to even the office itself, it is centered around promoting excitement as well as creating a workplace where we are actually recognized and appreciated.

In addition to the awesome atmosphere, the people here bring a great attitude. Everyone seems to be full of energy and it really makes coming to work that much better because you feel you are working with people you really know as opposed to just co-workers. You could almost say it has become like a Nextiva family.

They do an excellent job with training and you begin your first day really feeling ready. Whenever you need help, the managers are always there to answer questions and it becomes very easy to develop a comfortable relationship with them.

Overall I am very happy with Nextiva and actually thankful to be a part of a company like this. I have been with a few great companies in the past and in comparison Nextiva really is an amazing place to work. There is definitely a uniqueness to this company which is what I think makes it a very special place to work.

Cons

Although not necessarily a con, Nextiva definitely expects a high work ethic and for employees to be self driven. It can be seen as a work hard, play hard, mentality, which in my opinion has actually proven successful.

Advice to Management

I really have no advice for management. They have developed a great environment and have created a good workflow with a clear understanding of our goals.

Nextiva Response

Aug 26, 2014 – VP, Marketing

Hi there, and thank you for your review - it truly is wonderful reading positive feedback on how we are doing. We hope that everyone feels a part of the Nextiva family, and we are grateful to have... More

Other Employee Reviews for Nextiva

"Nextiva"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Joined the company in November. My third job since graduating from ASU in 2007.
    Happy with the quality of training and people across the company. Environment is fun. Clean office. Cool company events I've attended: New year kick-off party, basketball tournament, super bowl game, go kart racing. Every week there is a company update video. Product we offer works well, especially compared to other things I've sold in the past. Growing company in a growing industry. I think the future is bright.

Cons

The intensity and pressure to perform is higher than the other companies I've worked with. This was a tough element for me to grasp when I first joined. Actually I'd say it's still taking time for me to get used to it. I also am not sure about the opportunities to move up in the ranks here. I want to, but the information is not openly available. I believe I need to speak to management about this some more.

Advice to Management

Provide tips on how to move up in the company. I like the company and want to succeed.

"High expectations and challenging. Yet fun and energetic."

Current Employee - Customer Support in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Nextiva full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers.
    Fun events.
    Cool office environment.
    Growing company with great potential.
    Amazing Service is real, not just talk.

Cons

Going into it, you need to know that it's not a laid back job. The customers are demanding. This can take a toll on you mentally and physically. Especially coming from a job that wasn't as high pressure.

Repeating the same tasks can get boring.

Advice to Management

I'm thankful for the opportunity and want this place to be the last company I work for.