Employee Review

Former Employee

RI

Mar 26, 2021 - Radio Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Good cash and easy job

Cons

Can get frustrating with customers sometimes

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

NA

Mar 29, 2022 - Vice President in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for the title and name

Cons

Disorganized, slow, political, and lowering in value

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Left-wing Extremist Organization

Apr 17, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good training, good direct management

Cons

"Diversity and Inclusion" training tried to tell me what I'm supposed to believe to be a decent human being. My employer doesn't determine what I believe or my ethics. My bible does. That is where they crossed a line. If they believe in "inclusion", they certainly don't include Christians. I also don't believe in calling people after 9:00pm at night. We had to do it. By law, they are exempt from regular telemarketing laws with regards to several items, including time restraints. Any survey company is exempt. But I don't feel its right to use a loophole to be rude & inconsiderate, just for the sake of the bottom line. A company that bases their business ethics on what isn't illegal isn't an ethical organization. People aren't numbers. They have lives. Kids. Work. School... I also disagreed with the policy of one rebuttal when someone demands to be put on the Do Not Call list. The FCC requires we do it, and I'm not crossing any lines. Plus, that's also rude. I can't pull off rude & be productive.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nielsen.