Nigel Frank International - Fantastic culture, focused team and get career progression! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International

"Fantastic culture, focused team and get career progression!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High energy, results driven environment with fantastic earning potential and many great incentives including trips to Europe and monthly lunch club incentives to the best restaurants in NYC.

There is a true opportunity to develop your career here and you will have to work hard to bsuccessfulul

Cons

Personally I don't have any Cons about working here.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

We’re very glad to have you on board on our continuing journey! Our community culture is very important to us as we feel this encourages great collaboration and teamwork and allows people to get the ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Nigel Frank International

"You get what you put in."

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Uncapped commission.
    2. Promotion targets based off of performance, not managers decisions or time spent with the company.
    3. The opportunity to manage your own book of business.
    4. Leadership potential.

It also has an environment that allows you to succeed. If you have the drive you can make it here, it's not easy but it's worth it.

Cons

1. Stressful
    2. Long hours (depending on the day)
    3. Poor team structures
    4. Managers who pay more attention to top billers rather than training the consultants struggling.

Advice to Management

1. Create an environment that puts less pressure on the new starters. Allow them more time to understand the process before giving them the pressure of closing a deal. This causes them to skip steps and hinders their performance rather than helping.

2. Find a way to promote a team culture where consultants want to pass leads and share candidates. We currently have a selfish mindset, even between teammates.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

One thing that sets Nigel Frank apart from other workplaces is the emphasis we put on rewarding commitment and dedication. We absolutely believe that those who work hardest should be allowed to ... More

"Notice how all the reviews were written on April 4?"

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time

Pros

There are about 6 positive reviews all written on April 4. Another sign that NFI management has people writing fake reviews. Pathetic. There are no positive aspects to working here. You get to meet friends around your age. That's about it.

Cons

This company is built on lies in every way possible. Recruiters are trained to lie to their candidates and their clients in order to further their own self-interest.

You are treated like absolute dirt. You are micromanaged my 26-28 year olds that have received no formal training in management and half the time are trying to sleep with their own female employees.

It's about a 10:2 ratio of women in management because most successful women don't stick around long enough to be harassed by guys who think they make a lot of money.

The people they hire are poorly educated. There's no benefits such as 401k, and the vacation days are subpar. You're not actually allowed to use them without being grilled about why you're taking the day, and If you may be trying to leave.

Advice to Management

There is no legitimate advice to give to management. Within all of these reviews Nigel Frank comments the same thing. The issue of sexual harassment in the work place, lack of benefits, incredible boy culture, and total dishonesty from the highest management-they know and don't care to change.

Instead of spending time defending these awful reviews-how about listen to them and change the company...?

Apr 7, 2017 – Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave these comments. The allegations made in your review are very serious and as such we would like the opportunity to address these. Please contact HR , either in ... More