Nigel Frank International - Great training, amazing incentives and a management team that respect their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nigel Frank International

"Great training, amazing incentives and a management team that respect their employees"

Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY
Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Nigel Frank in NYC for just over 2.5 years and I have seen the business grow from a 15 person company when I joined to now over 75+ employees. We only hire for Trainee positions so all of our growth is organic, so far have been promoted 3 times during my time here. I don't know many companies that can offer this type of growth.

Over the last 2.5 years I have been on many of the performance based incentives including 5 company paid vacations (2 in Europe), countless lunch clubs and the best restaurants in NYC and many team and office nights out.

The culture here is great we work hard to get the job done but have fun doing it and I feel the support we great from our management team is fantastic, they are always happy to go out of their way to help people in need.

Cons

Hard to leave because not many places can offer what we have.

Advice to Management

I love the management training sessions with Kevin please keep them going.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

Congratulations on your promotions! It’s fantastic to hear that you feel so supported to achieve your goals and it’s great that you’re doing so well as we continue to grow and develop. Our incentives ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Nigel Frank International

"This is definitely a Pyramid Scheme"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no benefits to this job.

Cons

Nigel Frank International will waste your time and you will not get paid for it. They say you will make $60000 - $80000 your first year. Don't believe this lie. Most people quit after the first month of working there when they figure out that it is all a Pyramid Scheme. They are also very stupid because they put fake five-star reviews on this site all on the same day (April 25). You will waste time and money "working" here.

Advice to Management

Stop your scam. I would give you zero stars if I could.

Aug 18, 2015 – Director

Hi, many thanks for taking the time to feedback your feelings on working at Nigel Frank. We are disappointed to read you feel like there are no benefits to your role. From working with us, you will ... More

"Unprofessional, pyramid scheme. Notice how the last 4 5-star reviews are all on April 25, 2013 (Written by themselves)."

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Nigel Frank International full-time

Pros

Possibly the $35k base salary that they claim to offer.

Cons

Endless cold-calling environment, no growth or advancement, false claims about earnings.

Advice to Management

Stop spamming your planted reviews and misleading first year earnings on college job sites, it is awfully annoying. The "professionals" who call you out of no-where without first setting an appointment by email sound like 15 year old girls interviewing.

Aug 18, 2015 – Director

We’re sincerely sorry that you didn’t enjoy your time at Nigel Frank. We pride ourselves on offering a supportive and honest culture that rewards hard work with industry-leading incentives and ... More