Nigel Frank International - Nigel Frank International | Glassdoor

"Nigel Frank International"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Nigel Frank International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Room for growth, great location. Good employees

Cons

Micromanaged, cold-calling, long hours, overly structured

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

We’re very proud of the team culture we’ve developed at Nigel Frank, as there’s always someone on hand to offer support and help you to achieve your goals. Recruitment consulting is extremely ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Nigel Frank International

"Great place to work with a great company culture"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to make a lot of money. I have been with the company a little under a year and it has been an eye opening experience. I have never imagined the type of money an individual could make in such a short amount of time. Great commission structure! I was used to being promised the world and regretting taking the job after a year. With this company this was not the case. As long as you do what you are taught and put in a few late nights here and there the potential is outstanding. It is also one of the most fun places I have worked. I would say 95% of the employees follow the motto of, "work hard, but play harder."

Cons

Long hours (not forced, but necessary to make the money I discussed in the pros). You need to be able to take constructive criticism and learn from your mistakes. Even though you may consider yourself a great salesperson you will learn quickly you do not know anything about "Nigel Frank's way of sales". Be ready to forget everything you have learned in previous sales roles and start from scratch. This will prepare you to make the most money!

Advice to Management

Great Management.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

It’s great to hear that you’re doing so well with us! We’re extremely proud of our great office culture and we absolutely agree that those who are willing to work hard and go the extra mile will be ... More

"Great training, amazing incentives and a management team that respect their employees"

Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Team Leader in New York, NY

I have been working at Nigel Frank International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Nigel Frank in NYC for just over 2.5 years and I have seen the business grow from a 15 person company when I joined to now over 75+ employees. We only hire for Trainee positions so all of our growth is organic, so far have been promoted 3 times during my time here. I don't know many companies that can offer this type of growth.

Over the last 2.5 years I have been on many of the performance based incentives including 5 company paid vacations (2 in Europe), countless lunch clubs and the best restaurants in NYC and many team and office nights out.

The culture here is great we work hard to get the job done but have fun doing it and I feel the support we great from our management team is fantastic, they are always happy to go out of their way to help people in need.

Cons

Hard to leave because not many places can offer what we have.

Advice to Management

I love the management training sessions with Kevin please keep them going.

Mar 20, 2017 – Director

Congratulations on your promotions! It’s fantastic to hear that you feel so supported to achieve your goals and it’s great that you’re doing so well as we continue to grow and develop. Our incentives ... More