Nike Communications - Nothing special | Glassdoor

"Nothing special"

I worked at Nike Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some people are nice, but most are stuck up and think they’re better than everyone else. Other than that, it’s nice that there’s no one looking over your shoulder every second micromanaging you. They trust you to do your work and also like to make sure that you don’t feel overwhelmed and enjoy what you’re doing.

Cons

BAD COMPANY CULTURE. It’s extremely hard to meet people since teams generally keep to themselves. The company doesn’t really do anything to get people to interact with one another either. There also seems to be a huge turnover rate at this place.

Advice to Management

Spend more time focusing on how to keep your employees happy and and maybe they won’t leave so quickly.

Nike Communications2018-12-16

Other Employee Reviews

"Lifestyle Intern"

I worked at Nike Communications

Pros

The Lifestyle team really listened and catered my internship to meet my goals. They trusted me a lot on projects, and it's honestly something I really liked because of the leadership opportunities I was able to develop. Free coffee and healthy snacks were also a plus. Not to mention it was easy getting along with my team.

Cons

The entire company is very clique based in terms of teams. The work does become repetitive, but this is also where the intern has to manage upwards in order to have more 'interesting' roles. It was also kind of difficult getting to know the intern class because there was no program that got us to collaborate with one another.

Nike Communications2018-11-05
  2. "Great place to work and intern"

Current Intern - Public Relations Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Nike Communications

Pros

Great space, positive team members, free coffee/tea, management really likes to reward their employees for great work

Cons

Each team has its own clique (understandably)

Nike Communications2019-11-03

Discover more reviews about Nike Communications.