Nine9 - nine9 rocks | Glassdoor

(showing 1 of 52)

"nine9 rocks"

Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI
Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

Pros

I enjoy working here at nine9. I was hired to work in the call center and a month later was promoted to the UST division. I love what I do, the team has been extremely helpful. Nine9 has a family feel to it. I would recommend nine9 to anyone. It is truly one of the best places I have ever worked at.

Cons

There's no cons about nine9!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Apr 4, 2018 – Rep. Management

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Nine9 here on Glassdoor. We're all very happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations as a great employer and we'll certainly keep striving... More

Other Employee Reviews

(showing 2 of 52)

Other Employee Reviews

(showing 2 of 52)

"Proud Employee!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time

Pros

Working with Nine9 has been an amazing experience. My co-workers are awesome, as well as the management team. Coming to work everyday is definitely something I look forward to. I have received the best training any job has given me from some of the best here at Nine9! What I like best is you have the ability to move up in the company if you put in the work that is needed, which isn't an option for most companies. Meeting people from all aspects of life and making peoples dreams come true.. nothing beats that!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!!

Apr 4, 2018 – Rep. Management

Thanks for the fantastic review and we're sorry that no one publically showed their appreciation at the time you left it. It's amazing to hear that you've found so much value and reward in your work... More

"A great job if you have a Sales mentality"

Pros

Free snacks and coffee, friendly staff. CEO occasionally brings in fresh food from his garden and gives them to staff. Certain positions allow you to take time off with 24 hour notice, so it is good for people with kids and obligations outside of work. Strong "promote from within" mentality, so ambitious employees can climb to higher positions quickly. There are many openings in which no experience is required, so it is great for people who want to build sales experience.

Cons

Aggressive environment because many positions are sales and commission driven. This is not a place for timid individuals or people with low energy. Certain levels of management micromanage and create an atmosphere of intimidation (again, sales driven), so it can be uncomfortable to work in some positions if goals are not met.

Advice to Management

Ensure staff have the tools needed to excel at their jobs and hold seminars and workshops on sales, as well as consider new ways to market our services as a casting company to improve it's reputation. Ex. list our prices and interview process on our webpage and make it clear that we are not an Agency all over our page and social media. That is where many of the misconceptions about our company stem from.

Apr 4, 2018 – Rep. Management

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review Nine9 and would like to apologize for the late response. You've given some wonderful feedback here which we can certainly use to improve Nine9, who... More

Discover more reviews about Nine9.