Nine9 - Working at nine 9 | Glassdoor

"Working at nine 9"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Like working at nine 9. Job is easy. Staff is co-operative and management is flexible. I like Jane who is a cool supervisor. Erin is very helpful as well so is Jessica and Anthony. Just come on time make your calls and schedules, listen carefully and give out the best information as possible. If you have questions just ask. Don't believe every thing you read online.

Cons

Sometimes you just need to have a thick skin with some of the rude clients.. But this is in any customer service job

Advice to Management

Good job nine9. Lets keep both our employees and clients happy and satisfied.

Other Employee Reviews for Nine9

"A great job if you have a Sales mentality"

Pros

Free snacks and coffee, friendly staff. CEO occasionally brings in fresh food from his garden and gives them to staff. Certain positions allow you to take time off with 24 hour notice, so it is good for people with kids and obligations outside of work. Strong "promote from within" mentality, so ambitious employees can climb to higher positions quickly. There are many openings in which no experience is required, so it is great for people who want to build sales experience.

Cons

Aggressive environment because many positions are sales and commission driven. This is not a place for timid individuals or people with low energy. Certain levels of management micromanage and create an atmosphere of intimidation (again, sales driven), so it can be uncomfortable to work in some positions if goals are not met.

Advice to Management

Ensure staff have the tools needed to excel at their jobs and hold seminars and workshops on sales, as well as consider new ways to market our services as a casting company to improve it's reputation. Ex. list our prices and interview process on our webpage and make it clear that we are not an Agency all over our page and social media. That is where many of the misconceptions about our company stem from.

2. "National Talent Specialist"

Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - National Talent Specialist in Troy, MI

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, Helping potential models an actors reach there goals an dreams in the industry.

Cons

None at all I love nine9!