Nine9 - Easy job that is made difficult for absolute reason | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nine9

"Easy job that is made difficult for absolute reason"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like my morning schedule

Cons

Office Directors are not great leaders, high turnover rate, unprofessional, based on "numbers" that are imaginary to the entertainment industry itself, no ones what they are doing which causes basic skills, daily routine to CHANGE EVERY OTHER HOUR, Pay is ridiculous for the amount of time you spend with people and co workers, only one day off a week....

Advice to Management

Have time management skills, be a team player, talk to coworkers with respect, leave personal business outside the office.

Other Employee Reviews for Nine9

"Fun and rewarding"

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team at Nine9 is great to work with and be part of, and the culture is fun with a great set of values. It's also rewarding to help our clients and talent to unleash and live their true potential, and be part of a growing company who is making a positive impact.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons to post. My experience here has been positive and any questions or concerns are addressed and resolved promptly.

"NOT A PLACE FOR GROWTH!"

Former Employee - Talent Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Talent Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy job, literally anyone could do it. I was the receptionist and was doing way more than any of my co-workers. So much so, that clients STILL reach out to me from the company.
    Steady paycheck
    Solid hours
    Small Office

Cons

Management and talent specialists don't do their job
    Management will fire you at any given second without a second care
    No benefits or they don't share them with you
    Fake casting company...it is a scam because people are paying for a service they are NOT receiving at all and you realize this when you work there.
    Bad Co-workers, everyone is stuck up with an attitude and their breath stinks
    No protection. There was an incident where a guy took people under hostage and management expected you to be at work the next day.

Advice to Management

Start caring about your customers.....especially so they don't have to reach out to people outside of the company for advice. Stop giving crappy roles to your black actors/actresses...saw that happening on numerous occasions. Stop ripping off your customers. Why are they paying you over $500 for an iniation fee from someone who isn't certified to take crappy photos of them and edit them on picassa..not even photoshop and then try and selling them $800 PHOTOSHOOT PACKAGES?! I have proof. It's ridiculous.