Nine9 - Currently a Full time Model | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nine9

"Currently a Full time Model"

Former Employee - Castings Associate in Troy, MI
Former Employee - Castings Associate in Troy, MI

I worked at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was really cool being a part of such a warm welcoming place. I started off as a talent and starting working open calls to boost my confidence as a new face to the industry and it helped. Later I moved to NY and worked at the Nine9 office in NYC! Got some more gigs and decided since I was getting more and more it was time to give it my all. I've worked with some great people.

Cons

I can't think of any besides maybe snow days?

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Other Employee Reviews for Nine9

1. "Great Company With Excellent Core Values"

I have been working at Nine9 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Nine9 is fun, engaging, interactive, and ever-evolving! There's a lot of internal positivity and drive for success. Everyone here believes in the company's mission and practices the core values. It's a great environment to work in.

Cons

This is a perfect place to grow and develop professionally. There really aren't any cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you do - create effective workflows, drive change and motivate others to succeed!

2. "Receptionist"

Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY

I worked at Nine9 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I used to work for them for about 10 months. I moved because I was too far from the office so I had to leave. But they actually did a lot of really good stuff. It all honestly depends on how you look. Obviously the better looking you are the more opportunities you will get. They are not in agency at all. They are a casting company and just like any company they charge for their services. They held auditions and workshops on a weekly basis in the office and I got calls every now and then with people thanking us for getting that auditions.

Cons

The people that came in are ridiculous sometimes. They are all really confused about an agency and a casting company. I never really understood people that were 5'5 and expect to be signed with an agency and get everything done for free. If you are not 5'10 than do not expect anything to be handed to you in this industry.

The pay is minimum wage but it's a good start especially if you want to be in this industry.

The hours are long and you have to be open to working on weekends.

Advice to Management

Get your staff in on the loop of what's going on instead of just telling us the changes.