Nix Solutions - Excellent company | Glassdoor

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

1. "Great opportunity to develop your skills"

Pros

Working in the NIX Solutions was priceless for me. The most important thing for me is that I have been educated in their special center by the real professionals and I improved my skills dramatically. I I took part in the big, exceptional projects and they gave me unique experience. I also have to say that NIX Solutions is very comfortable place to work at, company does its best for for its employees.

Cons

Sometimes we had a lot of projects at the same time and we had to work really hard for a week or two.

2. "Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.