Nix Solutions - Excellent company | Glassdoor

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

1. "Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.

"Company you can rely on"

Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hello. I would like to tell you about our cooperation with NIX Solutions Company. We have placed an order for this company to build WMS (warehouse management system) with an inbuilt supply chain module. All deadlines were met. We are quite satisfied with the result, because everything works properly The deal was made via Elance. In my opinion, this company is very professional and we really can rely on them.

Cons

As for me, there are only unimportant disadvantages, so I have nothing to mention