Nix Solutions - Opportunities | Glassdoor

"Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

I started to work there last year. I had been looking, where I may apply my skills. I chose this company, because I saw, that I would work in a good place and would have good salary there. I come to the office every day with nice mood, because everyone is smiling there. I make a great union with my hobby and job and I do not fail. Here I have many opportunities to reflect myself like wise person.

Cons

I have not found there

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

1. "Popular and useful company"

Pros

I addressed to the company for creation of the commercial website of the firm as I have heard a lot about good hardworking specialists of this firm. It is very happy with cooperation, guys are good fellows, all made in agreed terms. Established protection against advertizing and spam. The website works perfectly. I am confident in data security of the website. I will recommend you to the friends. Thanks!!!

Cons

Everything was good. I was very much helped.

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.