Nix Solutions - Proud to work here | Glassdoor

"Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

1. "Great opportunity to develop your skills"

Pros

Working in the NIX Solutions was priceless for me. The most important thing for me is that I have been educated in their special center by the real professionals and I improved my skills dramatically. I I took part in the big, exceptional projects and they gave me unique experience. I also have to say that NIX Solutions is very comfortable place to work at, company does its best for for its employees.

Cons

Sometimes we had a lot of projects at the same time and we had to work really hard for a week or two.

"Company you can rely on"

Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hello. I would like to tell you about our cooperation with NIX Solutions Company. We have placed an order for this company to build WMS (warehouse management system) with an inbuilt supply chain module. All deadlines were met. We are quite satisfied with the result, because everything works properly The deal was made via Elance. In my opinion, this company is very professional and we really can rely on them.

Cons

As for me, there are only unimportant disadvantages, so I have nothing to mention