Nix Solutions - Proud to work here | Glassdoor

"Proud to work here"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am proud to work in the largest company in the market. I have been working in the NIX Solutions since 2014 and I have got promoted twice during this time. I started with quite simple tasks and now I have my own projects. I can say that NIX Solutions is very good place for those IT workers, who like challenges and want to acquire new skills, because company often takes complex projects.

Cons

Some projects are really complicated, me and my colleagues have different points of view.

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

"Company you can rely on"

Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Former Employee - Vice President in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I worked at Nix Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hello. I would like to tell you about our cooperation with NIX Solutions Company. We have placed an order for this company to build WMS (warehouse management system) with an inbuilt supply chain module. All deadlines were met. We are quite satisfied with the result, because everything works properly The deal was made via Elance. In my opinion, this company is very professional and we really can rely on them.

Cons

As for me, there are only unimportant disadvantages, so I have nothing to mention

2. "This is a great company!"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

Creating a mobile app is easy and entertaining, and co-workers in this company work with pleasure and give a helping hand at any time. There is the good possibility to become better and smarter, and here you can climb up the career ladder. Corporate events? Yep! You can participate in all of them, like playing football in company's team, etc. The NIX has an educational center that can offer you free courses in various spheres. The best solution for many problems, I think.

Cons

I didn’t find any cons.

Advice to Management

You’ve chosen a right path to building a company. Continue in the same direction.