Nix Solutions - Popular and useful company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nix Solutions

"Popular and useful company"

Pros

I addressed to the company for creation of the commercial website of the firm as I have heard a lot about good hardworking specialists of this firm. It is very happy with cooperation, guys are good fellows, all made in agreed terms. Established protection against advertizing and spam. The website works perfectly. I am confident in data security of the website. I will recommend you to the friends. Thanks!!!

Cons

Everything was good. I was very much helped.

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

"Excellent company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

I like being the part of NIX Solutions team. It goes without saying that the work itself is extremely interesting. I have been working for not so long but I have already participated in several very interesting projects. I also love the corporate culture. Different team building events help to know the colleagues better. Everyone here is like a member of your family. The atmosphere is friendly and nice.

Cons

Luckily I have not found any cons yet. And I hope it will not happen. I will work here further.

Advice to Management

Go on supporting your employees. They appreciate it a lot. Hold more team building events, they help people know each other better.

2. "Great opportunity to develop your skills"

Pros

Working in the NIX Solutions was priceless for me. The most important thing for me is that I have been educated in their special center by the real professionals and I improved my skills dramatically. I I took part in the big, exceptional projects and they gave me unique experience. I also have to say that NIX Solutions is very comfortable place to work at, company does its best for for its employees.

Cons

Sometimes we had a lot of projects at the same time and we had to work really hard for a week or two.