Nix Solutions - My big company | Glassdoor

"My big company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

The NIX Solution is a biggest company in the segment. My friends spoke of NIX Solution Company in the highest terms. You get a great chance become a specialist or occupy a position in the the company. Major advantage of company is an educational center, providing free courses subjected to various spheres. I like the company's post in social net, it made you feel safe.

Cons

I have not found there

Advice to Management

Management help people know each other better

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

"My first and current company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working for Nix Solutions as a junior developer in 2013 and could observe a lot of positive changes since that time. The company is developing and this poses interesting challenges in front of us. I have become a really experienced professional in these 3 years. I feel self-realized and also I can enjoy various social bonuses from the company, including medical insurance, corporate events and regular trainings.

Cons

Sometimes it is noisy in our room, so I have to use my earphones with background music.

"Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time

Pros

I started to work there last year. I had been looking, where I may apply my skills. I chose this company, because I saw, that I would work in a good place and would have good salary there. I come to the office every day with nice mood, because everyone is smiling there. I make a great union with my hobby and job and I do not fail. Here I have many opportunities to reflect myself like wise person.

Cons

I have not found there