Nix Solutions - My big company | Glassdoor

"My big company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions part-time

Pros

The NIX Solution is a biggest company in the segment. My friends spoke of NIX Solution Company in the highest terms. You get a great chance become a specialist or occupy a position in the the company. Major advantage of company is an educational center, providing free courses subjected to various spheres. I like the company's post in social net, it made you feel safe.

Cons

I have not found there

Advice to Management

Management help people know each other better

Other Employee Reviews for Nix Solutions

"My first and current company"

I have been working at Nix Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working for Nix Solutions as a junior developer in 2013 and could observe a lot of positive changes since that time. The company is developing and this poses interesting challenges in front of us. I have become a really experienced professional in these 3 years. I feel self-realized and also I can enjoy various social bonuses from the company, including medical insurance, corporate events and regular trainings.

Cons

Sometimes it is noisy in our room, so I have to use my earphones with background music.

2. "Popular and useful company"

Pros

I addressed to the company for creation of the commercial website of the firm as I have heard a lot about good hardworking specialists of this firm. It is very happy with cooperation, guys are good fellows, all made in agreed terms. Established protection against advertizing and spam. The website works perfectly. I am confident in data security of the website. I will recommend you to the friends. Thanks!!!

Cons

Everything was good. I was very much helped.