Nobel Learning Communities - Great when first started, then went downhill with new management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nobel Learning Communities

"Great when first started, then went downhill with new management."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time

Pros

work with good people (for the most part), paid holidays if full time

Cons

little supplies for projects, very low pay, bad communication, little respect for teachers...

Advice to Management

listen to your teachers! Communicate

Other Employee Reviews for Nobel Learning Communities

1. "Good place to work even with a few bugs."

Current Employee - Infant Teacher in Hilliard, OH
    Current Employee - Infant Teacher in Hilliard, OH

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. I enjoy going into work. The staff are very family oriented, to each other and the children and families we serve! Every center has it's pro's and con's, but here the pro's out number the con's. Good curriculum and program for children and families.

Cons

Low pay, not enough training for new staff. Little to no continued educational trainings offered to support current staff. Lack of communication between management and staff.

Advice to Management

Be open minded to suggestions and listen to your staff!

"Worst company to work for"

Current Employee - Assistant Teacher in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Assistant Teacher in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Nobel Learning Communities full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great because we can all relate to each other especially with our hatred of corporate and our immediate supervisors, our frustration with the lack of communication and appreciation, and how after all that, we can all barely afford to pay our bills.

Cons

Very low pay, poor communication, no appreciation, daycare for staff is too expensive

Advice to Management

Try to show your employees you care about them and not just money. If you invest in and appreciate your staff they will work harder to up enrollment and represent the company well. It is especially sad that a main reason a lot of great teachers leave is that they become pregnant and cannot afford to pay for childcare with what they make there. That is plain disgraceful considering the nature of the business.