Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I've worked yet!

Jul 12, 2019 - Client Engagement Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed working for Noble Studios. I've been with the company for over two years and really enjoy the culture of the office and the people I work with. The executive team is incredibly smart, down to earth, and people I enjoy working for. I have learned SO much since joining the organization. Everyone here is highly intelligent, talented, and hard working. We also get to work with some really awesome clients and big brands. Noble is a place where people grow, get challenged, and become better marketers and team mates.

Cons

Noble employees work hard and are very dedicated. Sometimes that means long hours to meet deadlines. You have to be mindful of your time management and work life balance boundaries to ensure you're not overworking yourself.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work in Reno!

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture, amazing team, impressive clients, great benefits, leadership committed to growth/learning - love it here!!!

Cons

If you don't like to work hard, constantly learn and grow, and be part of a collaborative team, you won't like it here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Noble Studios.