Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work, fast-paced digital agency, inspiring company culture, driven by passionate leaders

Jul 12, 2013 - Strategist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble Studios is a great place to work. The benefits, PTO package and collaborative work environment make the hard work and long hours worth it. The team is made up of brilliant minds who genuinely love coming to work and kicking ass all day, every day. There is never a dull moment. I'm constantly learning and growing my skills. I love working along side people I like to call friends - people who challenge me, who make my work better and allow me to shine.

Cons

When you work for a fast-paced agency like Noble Studios, it is hard to leave work at work. I often work overtime because quality takes longer to produce than the hours allocated. Noble Studios is a strong company but my salary isn't competitive.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic, Fast-Paced and Cutting-Edge Creative Digital Performance Marketing Agency

Jul 9, 2019 - Senior CopyWriter in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble Studios works with a global roster of clients across verticals such as travel & tourism, higher ed and healthcare. The breadth of verticals we work in, as well as service lines we offer, means ample opportunities to learn and grow as a creative. It's a highly collaborative environment, so on any given day, I'm working with members of the technical services or performance marketing teams in addition to my fellow creatives. I love the campaigns we've been able to create as part of the collaborative conversations. Noble gives employees who are eager and willing to put in the work ample opportunity to grow and improve. And senior leadership is always accessible and willing to help when problems arise, so you never feel like you're alone on an island. You have people to help you.

Cons

Noble Studios is fast-paced and always on the cutting edge, so if you're not interested in being constantly challenged and working on tight deadlines, this may not be the right environment for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Noble Studios.