Employee Review

Current Employee

Awesome Agency & Teams

Aug 29, 2019 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place for anyone that wants to be challenged and grow in their skillset. The leadership is experienced and attentive, and I felt a great deal of confidence in the work we produced. When it comes to agencies, this place stands out. I honestly can't recommend it enough.

Cons

You will be challenged here. I wouldn't say it's too stressful, but it's definitely not a place to coast. Most of the people that work at Noble are very passionate about their work, so if anything, just make sure that's what you want before you apply.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic, Fast-Paced and Cutting-Edge Creative Digital Performance Marketing Agency

Jul 9, 2019 - Senior CopyWriter in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble Studios works with a global roster of clients across verticals such as travel & tourism, higher ed and healthcare. The breadth of verticals we work in, as well as service lines we offer, means ample opportunities to learn and grow as a creative. It's a highly collaborative environment, so on any given day, I'm working with members of the technical services or performance marketing teams in addition to my fellow creatives. I love the campaigns we've been able to create as part of the collaborative conversations. Noble gives employees who are eager and willing to put in the work ample opportunity to grow and improve. And senior leadership is always accessible and willing to help when problems arise, so you never feel like you're alone on an island. You have people to help you.

Cons

Noble Studios is fast-paced and always on the cutting edge, so if you're not interested in being constantly challenged and working on tight deadlines, this may not be the right environment for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Noble Studios.