Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome Agency & Teams

Aug 29, 2019 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place for anyone that wants to be challenged and grow in their skillset. The leadership is experienced and attentive, and I felt a great deal of confidence in the work we produced. When it comes to agencies, this place stands out. I honestly can't recommend it enough.

Cons

You will be challenged here. I wouldn't say it's too stressful, but it's definitely not a place to coast. Most of the people that work at Noble are very passionate about their work, so if anything, just make sure that's what you want before you apply.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place I've worked yet!

Jul 12, 2019 - Client Engagement Specialist in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've thoroughly enjoyed working for Noble Studios. I've been with the company for over two years and really enjoy the culture of the office and the people I work with. The executive team is incredibly smart, down to earth, and people I enjoy working for. I have learned SO much since joining the organization. Everyone here is highly intelligent, talented, and hard working. We also get to work with some really awesome clients and big brands. Noble is a place where people grow, get challenged, and become better marketers and team mates.

Cons

Noble employees work hard and are very dedicated. Sometimes that means long hours to meet deadlines. You have to be mindful of your time management and work life balance boundaries to ensure you're not overworking yourself.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Noble Studios.