KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work in Reno!

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic culture, amazing team, impressive clients, great benefits, leadership committed to growth/learning - love it here!!!

Cons

If you don't like to work hard, constantly learn and grow, and be part of a collaborative team, you won't like it here.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible CEO and COO

Jun 3, 2021 - N/A in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO / COO are some of the best people to work with.

Cons

Personal cons are unrelated to the company

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic, Fast-Paced and Cutting-Edge Creative Digital Performance Marketing Agency

Jul 9, 2019 - Senior CopyWriter in Reno, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Noble Studios works with a global roster of clients across verticals such as travel & tourism, higher ed and healthcare. The breadth of verticals we work in, as well as service lines we offer, means ample opportunities to learn and grow as a creative. It's a highly collaborative environment, so on any given day, I'm working with members of the technical services or performance marketing teams in addition to my fellow creatives. I love the campaigns we've been able to create as part of the collaborative conversations. Noble gives employees who are eager and willing to put in the work ample opportunity to grow and improve. And senior leadership is always accessible and willing to help when problems arise, so you never feel like you're alone on an island. You have people to help you.

Cons

Noble Studios is fast-paced and always on the cutting edge, so if you're not interested in being constantly challenged and working on tight deadlines, this may not be the right environment for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Noble Studios.