Noodles & Company - Very straightforward work, training was fairly easy and management was easy going. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Noodles & Company

"Very straightforward work, training was fairly easy and management was easy going."

Former Employee - Noodle Ambassador in Columbia, MO
Former Employee - Noodle Ambassador in Columbia, MO

I worked at Noodles & Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work was not too hard, within a few days you learn a lot about the restaurant business, how to work the cash register and the menu.

Cons

The uniform was very unflattering; black cap, black belt, non slip shoes. Pretty standard in the restaurant business but not for me.

Advice to Management

Check on locations more often.

Other Employee Reviews for Noodles & Company

1. "I have been lucky enough to be fostered by a group of great leaders from team member to where I am now. (AGM)"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Noodles & Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great environment constantly fostering growth, genuinely nice people to work with and for, fast paced, restaurants are able and allowed to do what works best for their team and guests and

Cons

Finding good people to work when we can barely pay above min. wage, disconnections between CSO and companywide restaurants during times of change.

2. "keep busy, awesome people, atmosphere, co- workers, and management."

Current Employee - Noodle Ambassador in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Noodle Ambassador in Portland, OR

I have been working at Noodles & Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My co-workers are all cool, the work is fast paced and has slow times witch is nice. The work environment is comfortable and the customers are cool. quality of ingredients is top ( no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives )

Cons

The only complaint I have is that I don't get many hours and the schedule can be in-consistent. I think i will get more the longer i work their though.

Advice to Management

Something I would find very helpful is an on line profile for employees to see the work week schedule, pay information, and managment comments about the efficiency of the restraunt each day.