KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the people are lovely. Benefits were great. Food was great. Belgrade is great. Good work life balance, if you don’t account for the impact on your mental health during working hours.

Cons

A culture of fear to speak truth to power. Lots of cliques, people going back a decade who are reluctant to entrust new people to do what they were brought in to do. I witnessed some very entitled, toxic behaviour that had a very negative impact on my well-being. I don’t know anyone who’s left who hasn’t breathed a huge sigh of relief on departure.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Nordeus Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We welcome this kind of feedback that will help us get better in the future. We are truly passionate about creating a creative and collaborative team atmosphere where everyone on the team is able to contribute and feel at home. We are a tight-knit team, we value open discussions and put a special emphasis on strengthening our culture and values every step of the way. We hire people who are passionate about making games, are self-starters, and real team players. What you mentioned is not a part of our values and we hope to root out that kind of behaviour in the future. We are sorry that you do not feel that way, and we would love to hear more about your experience. We wish you all the best in the future! - Marijana Despotovic, HR Lead

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people and culture

Oct 5, 2015 - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. The place is fun to work at and you are fully empowered to develop your career in the way it suits you best. At the same time you are working with some of the sharpest people in the industry, that have managed to build a game played by more than 100M people.

Cons

It's a one game company and some people might think the company's outlook is not that great and I expected the company to release more games. However, given the industry state, I feel like being patient is not necessarily a bad decision.

Continue reading
    16 people found this review helpful

Nordeus Response

HR Manager

Really great to hear your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Review

Sep 15, 2022 - Senior Developer in Belgrade, Central Serbia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing people and culture - Good perks (private health insurance, food)

Cons

- Salaries are lacking when compared to the rest of industry

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nordeus.

Nordeus Photos

+ Add Photo
Nordeus photo of: Library
Nordeus photo of: Sports Bar
Nordeus photo of: Sports Bar
Nordeus photo of: Common area
Nordeus photo of: Home of 170 Nordeans from 22 countries.
Nordeus photo of: Catch a break, hold an ad hoc meeting or simply change the scenery at one of our common areas.
Nordeus photo of: One of the 18 meeting rooms at the Nordeus HQ.

Nordeus Job Seekers Also Viewed