"Great people and culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Nordeus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and culture. The place is fun to work at and you are fully empowered to develop your career in the way it suits you best. At the same time you are working with some of the sharpest people in the industry, that have managed to build a game played by more than 100M people.

Cons

It's a one game company and some people might think the company's outlook is not that great and I expected the company to release more games. However, given the industry state, I feel like being patient is not necessarily a bad decision.

Continue reading
    Nordeus2015-10-05

October 7, 2015HR Manager

Really great to hear your positive experience. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Other Employee Reviews

"Serbian's finest micro managers!"

2.0

I worked at Nordeus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, state of the art office, good people to work around.

Cons

Stuck in their way of thinking, CEO puts on a good show but behind the scenes likes to remind you how "grateful" you should be working for Nordeus, never asked themselves why do expats excel everywhere else besides here?! They look after their own and micro manage everyone else. 1 successful game in 10 years tells it all.

Continue reading
    Nordeus2020-05-22

May 22, 2020Head of HR

Hi! We really do welcome these open and honest conversations, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback. We welcome experience from all around the world and listen to experience, so we're sorry you feel that way. We wish you all the best! Sanja Head of HR

2. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Head of Finance in Belgrade

I have been working at Nordeus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, culture and benefits

Cons

Nothing in particular, great overall

Nordeus2020-01-31

May 22, 2020Head of HR

Hi! We really do welcome these open and honest conversations, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback. We welcome experience from all around the world and listen to experience, so we're sorry you feel that way. We wish you all the best! Sanja, Head of HR

Discover more reviews about Nordeus.