Norima Consulting - Innovations Division: Great Place to Start (and continue) a Career | Glassdoor

"Innovations Division: Great Place to Start (and continue) a Career"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great benefits and RRSP matching - Welcoming environment and strong sense of team spirit - CEO is down-to-earth, competent, and motivated with a strong technical background - Some opportunity to work from home when necessary - Lots of opportunity for growth and to have your voice heard

Cons

Personally, I don't see this as a con, but some might: Since the division is relatively small, developers are expected to "wear many hats". That is, developers play the role of: software developer, QA, Dev. Ops., client support, etc. Personally I see this as being a way to learn more, but I know there are those that prefer more distinct roles.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage "thinking outside the box". Days spent working on side-projects (see: Hack Days) foster an environment where new ideas can flourish and new skills can be acquired without mucking up existing projects. It's nice being kept in the loop in regards to company direction and business strategy. I always appreciate the quarterly staff meetings.

Norima Consulting2017-04-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment and people."

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

My experience at Norima was excellent. There was always opportunity to get involved in various projects or initiatives in the company. The leadership team makes you feel like part of a family. Work-life balance is important to everyone and the company culture encourages maintaining that balance. Working with clients is fun, challenging, and rewarding and personally helped boost my career.

Cons

I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Continue growing Norima's top talent.

Norima Consulting2014-12-09
  2. "The best place I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

1. Your ideas and opinions are always welcome 2. Your managers and directors promote a work culture where you work as part of a team with them as opposed to for them 3. Every one is welcome regardless of ethnicity or age or experience 4. Good talent is always recognized 5. Norima provides a work environment where the employees could excel at their strongest skill set and learn about all the new things they are interested...

Cons

I don't feel Norima has any cons. If it were left up to me, I wouldn't change anything about the way Norima works.. Apart from expanding the company and bringing more people into the Norima Family

Advice to Management

You are doing a really good job.. Keep doing things the way you are and nothing can stop you from being the best company in the world

Norima Consulting2018-11-26

Discover more reviews about Norima Consulting.