Norima Consulting - New age company | Glassdoor

"New age company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly management and colleagues who are always there to welcome new additions to the company. The company believe very much in helping the community and developing their employees. A great place to kick start or develop your career with great mentors.

Cons

Being a consulting firm, you sometimes do not see all your colleagues regularly. However the company makes up for this by having quarterly get-togethers to keep everyone connected.

Advice to Management

Norima in 10 years has come a long way. It is at the cusp of growing into a prominent consulting firm in the Healthcare sector. Conscious and strategic growth is needed to help the growth in the sector.

Norima Consulting2017-08-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment and people."

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

My experience at Norima was excellent. There was always opportunity to get involved in various projects or initiatives in the company. The leadership team makes you feel like part of a family. Work-life balance is important to everyone and the company culture encourages maintaining that balance. Working with clients is fun, challenging, and rewarding and personally helped boost my career.

Cons

I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Continue growing Norima's top talent.

Norima Consulting2014-12-09
  2. "The best place I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

1. Your ideas and opinions are always welcome 2. Your managers and directors promote a work culture where you work as part of a team with them as opposed to for them 3. Every one is welcome regardless of ethnicity or age or experience 4. Good talent is always recognized 5. Norima provides a work environment where the employees could excel at their strongest skill set and learn about all the new things they are interested...

Cons

I don't feel Norima has any cons. If it were left up to me, I wouldn't change anything about the way Norima works.. Apart from expanding the company and bringing more people into the Norima Family

Advice to Management

You are doing a really good job.. Keep doing things the way you are and nothing can stop you from being the best company in the world

Norima Consulting2018-11-26

Discover more reviews about Norima Consulting.