Norima Consulting - A great company to be a part of | Glassdoor
  1. "A great company to be a part of"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- A fast growing company with many opportunities - Upper management does a great job at listening to your desires and matching you to clients that you feel the most capable and comfortable in - A plethora of great talent within the company that helps motivate you to grow as a professional - Empowers their employees from the bottom-up and listens to what they have to say

Cons

Being a consulting firm, sometimes I feel like there can be a bit of a disconnect between the people making compensation decisions and the people who are aware of your what you accomplished for your clients. I have only been with the company for 2.5 years and have only had a couple performance appraisals so take this with a grain of salt.

Advice to Management

Keep employing great people and foster the "innovations" mindset to keep the good ideas coming from within the company.

Norima Consulting2018-11-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great environment and people."

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA

I worked at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

My experience at Norima was excellent. There was always opportunity to get involved in various projects or initiatives in the company. The leadership team makes you feel like part of a family. Work-life balance is important to everyone and the company culture encourages maintaining that balance. Working with clients is fun, challenging, and rewarding and personally helped boost my career.

Cons

I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Continue growing Norima's top talent.

Norima Consulting2014-12-09
  2. "The best place I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

1. Your ideas and opinions are always welcome 2. Your managers and directors promote a work culture where you work as part of a team with them as opposed to for them 3. Every one is welcome regardless of ethnicity or age or experience 4. Good talent is always recognized 5. Norima provides a work environment where the employees could excel at their strongest skill set and learn about all the new things they are interested...

Cons

I don't feel Norima has any cons. If it were left up to me, I wouldn't change anything about the way Norima works.. Apart from expanding the company and bringing more people into the Norima Family

Advice to Management

You are doing a really good job.. Keep doing things the way you are and nothing can stop you from being the best company in the world

Norima Consulting2018-11-26

Discover more reviews about Norima Consulting.