"Great family to be a part of- they respect my skills as a RDH and give me the necessary tools"

5.0
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist RDH in Lombard, IL

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They practice what they preach. They say they care for us as team members and provide all the PPE necessary ( and then some) to keep us safe. Also, especially in this day and age, where so much cultural unrest and disrespect is prevalent, I feel that NADG has created a safe and respectful enviroment. Their core valuesnalign with mine. They offer the best care for the patient as well as their team members. And have the latest and greatest equipment and technology that makes my job easier.

Cons

There are many services we provide during an appointment for patients and sometimes it can be somewhat overwhelming for patients as well as providers.

Continue reading

North American Dental Group

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and to have you on the NADG team!

1. COVID-19

"COVID Support & Patient Care"

5.0
    Current Employee - Dental Hygienist

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a clinician, NADG fully supports a strong hygiene program. During COVID, the company provided countless hours of continuing education online. The communication from the leadership team was on point. Really gives hygiene a voice in the practice and encourages a strong periodontal program. Not only do they provide education around gum disease, but we are equipped with awesome cavitron tips and sharp hand scalers. They partner with a company to sharpen your instruments regularly.

Cons

The benefit package could improve.

2. "Reviews"

4.0
    Current Employee - Front Desk Coordinator

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced, nice people to work with.

Cons

High turn over rate, does not follow through with peer reviews.

North American Dental Group

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re grateful for your feedback and will use it to continue to improve NADG for our patients and teammates. We’d appreciate the opportunity to address your feedback directly. Please reach out your manager or HR business partner to discuss

Discover more reviews about North American Dental Group.