North Arkansas Electric Coop. - Learned several skills with dealing with customer interaction and problem solving that will be beneficial in the future! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for North Arkansas Electric Coop.

"Learned several skills with dealing with customer interaction and problem solving that will be beneficial in the future!"

Former Employee - Intern in Mountain Home, AR
Former Employee - Intern in Mountain Home, AR

Pros

The people are without a question what made working there such a great thing, there were always chances to learn new things and help with problem solving.

Cons

The only downside to this company was that there were always power struggles between those in management and you always got caught in the middle of it all.

Advice to Management

Basically just improve on communication that way everything runs more smoothly and maybe define who really is in power instead of there being confusion.

Other Employee Reviews for North Arkansas Electric Coop.

1. "Dispatcher"

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Salem, AR
    Current Employee - Dispatcher in Salem, AR

I have been working at North Arkansas Electric Coop. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The best place I've ever worked by far. The people, the benefits, the pay. I've always been very satisfied! Sum it up ... It's been a blessing to have the opportunity to work here!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say! I've always been very satisfied! Nothing- - - - - - - - - - negative.