Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I have ever had

Mar 30, 2018 - Mental Health Therapist in Quincy, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am currently a full time employee of Northeast and it’s the most fulfilling, challenging, and clinical position I have had while working in the mental health field. I am respected, valued, and compensated well above the industry rates. We have a relatively small staff, giving everyone an equal and important role in the company. Staff are wonderful, funny, experienced, and hard working. Expectations and communication are clear throughout all departments. I’m grateful to be a part of a company that is reputable and continuing to grow. This isn’t your average mental health job. Therapists are expected to facilitate groups throughout the week, maintain a case load while incorporating weekly individual and family sessions, and intervening with difficult patients and redirecting patients who are an AMA risk.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard or are looking for an easy job, don’t apply. We are all self motivated and passionate about helping patients and working as a team. People who come in with a bad attitude or poor work ethic don’t last and are just not helpful to our current work flow.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid company doing great work

Mar 4, 2019 - Support Services in Quincy, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My colleagues are dedicated and some of the best I've ever worked with... The pay is very good for the field of behavioral health.

Cons

Not much time off and constantly need to be available. Work life balance is tough but people suffering from SUD do need constant attention and redirection.

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee

Typical For Profit

Jun 1, 2021 - Primary Therapist in Quincy, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay well and the patients are wonderful.

Cons

Poor work life balance, difficult to take days off, do not get holidays off, documentation requirements are lengthy and demanding

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Northeast Addictions Treatment Center.