Northern Kentucky University - Great place for an entry level intern. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Northern Kentucky University

"Great place for an entry level intern."

Current Intern - Systems Analyst in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
Current Intern - Systems Analyst in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I have been working at Northern Kentucky University as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

This job has been a relaxed and an educational opportunity for me. Most of the full time faculty I worked with started in the same position I'm in too.

Cons

I really can't think of one. Sometimes I feel like they're too relaxed, I guess. But we get our work done.

Other Employee Reviews for Northern Kentucky University

1. "Great place for young CS majors."

Current Employee - Mobile Applications Developer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I have been working at Northern Kentucky University part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good learning environment. Friendly supervisors. Virtual co-op experience. Work around school schedule. Will give you good experience and exposure to possible future employers.

Cons

Career opportunities within the organization are limited if all current supervisor positions are filled

2. "I had a great teaching and research experience at NKU"

Current Employee - Lecturer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
    Current Employee - Lecturer in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

Pros

They process my green card and also extend my research grant. I got extensive experience working with undergraduates for research.

Cons

Since it is not a very big research university as a postdoc/lecturer it is hard to some funding and the research reputation for a post doc is not very helpful

Advice to Management

The management at NKU is very efficient and I do not have any advice or feedback to the NKU management.