KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Narcissistic Managers in Plymouth Minnesota

Jun 24, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pro is that you might get hired because there is a revolving door. If you get a job offer somewhere else take it. But if you have to pay your bills and NG in Plymouth MN is the only one hiring and you get a job offer then I guess that is a pro. Keep looking. The most admired managers in Plymouth are the ones who are controlling and show narcissistic behaviours and the company backs them up, people are afraid to speak out and it can get toxic.

Cons

Managers in Plymouth MN have the wrong personality type, tend to be control freaks, narcissistic, and some think that they are running the company, act like you are working for them and not for Northrop Grumman, they are obsessed with Minnesota and don't have a wider world view. Managers don't serve they want to be served and bowed down to, big egos, confused, poor leaders, brag about their personal accomplishments, they use the word "I" and not we and us. " This is my vision", "This is what I want" This is what I am doing". Not inclusive, they talk about diversity and inclusion but don't know what it means they just can't get beyond their own personal gains to understand it.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

Internship

Nov 30, 2021 - Mechanical Engineering Internship in Redondo Beach, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great environment - good work life balance (9/80 work schedule) - cool work

Cons

- can be slow - I found it hard to get more hands on experience

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Aug 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have really good Benefits

Cons

The place is really big and you can get lost

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Northrop Grumman.

Northrop Grumman Photos

+ Add Photo
Northrop Grumman photo of: Northrop Grumman employees working together in clean room
Northrop Grumman photo of: Northrop Grumman employee in front of B-2