Not Your Average Joes - Potential to be better | Glassdoor
  1. "Potential to be better"

Current Employee - Server in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Not Your Average Joes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working with the company for a few months now and have created lasting bonds with the staff. The discount provided to employees is a great plus and the location is easy to access.

Cons

The restaurant in Silver Spring could operate better. Management lacks communication both with employees and within themselves. Lack of communication creates many problems and disagreements. Often times, some employees are seen doing more work to ensure a positive working environment while others stand around on their phones or wasting time. This is a quick fix but nothing has been done about it. When concerns are brought...

Advice to Management

I believe the Silver Spring location has potential to provide long lasting employees and lessen the turnover rate if management follows through with their promises, if communication increases, and if with less leniency and favoritism towards employees.

Not Your Average Joes2019-02-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Bartender"

Former Employee - Bartender in Methuen, MA

I worked at Not Your Average Joes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company ethic, great interaction with guests.

Cons

Impossible to get scheduled enough hours to get benefits

Not Your Average Joes2018-04-16

"Bad work environment"

Former Employee - Hostess

I worked at Not Your Average Joes part-time

Pros

- Restaurant has good food, so easy to recommend tp customers -Training period for all new hires

Cons

- Management doesn't have it together... - miscommunication between management - Distrust between front of the house and back of the house - Waiters rude to hosts/hostesses

Not Your Average Joes2019-02-18

Discover more reviews about Not Your Average Joes.