Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - CFO | Glassdoor
  1. "CFO"

Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open culture, rewards work ethic, patient focused Nova Medical Centers delivers exceptional occupational medical services to a broad array of corporate employers through its many network and payer relationships. The outcomes that are delivered to working men and women benefit our customers and patients and could only be achieved through the efforts of more than 600 dedicated employees located across 4 states and... almost 4 dozen clinic locations. Nova’s clinic personnel including board certified medical doctors, mid-levels including physician assistants, licensed physical therapists, and other health professionals deliver care through Occuflex, our proprietary practice management and electronic health record system. Nova’s growth offers many opportunities for our employees and our culture rewards hard work, initiative, creativity, problem solving and a focus on a positive patient and customer experience. If you enjoy working for a company focused on continuous improvement and want to make a positive improvement in the lives of the many patients we serve, please join me and my many colleagues here at Nova. You may look back at your time at Nova as some of the most memorable periods of your career.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to meet all our goals

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2016-09-15
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26

"RUN RUN RUN"

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are not very man Pros besides good base pay

Cons

The list could go on and on. There is a reason they are constantly hiring more people and had the worst turn over rate. The CEO is terrible and no one truly cares about you. You have constant unachievable metrics that make the job miserable.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).