Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - The Best Company I Have Ever Worked With... | Glassdoor
  1. "The Best Company I Have Ever Worked With..."

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company and management are always moving towards the future. Constantly opening new locations and with that comes upward mobility opportunities. The thing I like about Nova is that you are acknowledged for your hard work and are given the choice to move into a management role.

Cons

This isn't really a con but if you want to be a mediocre employee and not work hard this isn't the company for you. You have to put in the time which may require doing some after hours work on your own.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and pushing everyone to not settle for average.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2017-04-27
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26

"RUN RUN RUN"

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are not very man Pros besides good base pay

Cons

The list could go on and on. There is a reason they are constantly hiring more people and had the worst turn over rate. The CEO is terrible and no one truly cares about you. You have constant unachievable metrics that make the job miserable.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).