Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Great Company! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  1. "Easiest Sales Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Corpus Christi, TX

Pros

Sales metrics are easy to acquire. Make the calls, appointments and meet the metrics and earn unlimited commissions! All while building great relationships. The business model sells itself!

Cons

Negotiate your salary well, as this company does not generally provide salary increases, which is the norm for most sales positions. But your commission more than compensate. If you want an increase sign up more business.

Advice to Management

Love that upper management is listening to the sales team. Keep listening to your boots on the ground! Would love to see the implementation of a 100% club, an annual awards banquet for the top sales people or Annual Sales Rally to beef up morale. Add weekly ranking reports to keep the competition excitement up! Additionally, how about creating Senior Industrial Director position for more tenured proven sales reps (which would allow for a salary increase as well.) Great job on adding incentives for clinical staff and improving on our health benefit plan... kudos to ELT!

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-02-01
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).