Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Great place to work!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - Sales - Industrial Director in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with Nova for almost two years and I couldn't be happier working for a company like this. I have been very fortunate to join the team here and have seen many successes including myself. Coming to Nova was a great career move for me. I have learned so much and met some amazing people along the way. People who wanted the best for me and did anything to push me to succeed. The management team is great. Their... constant effort to see me do well is motivating. I am convinced that if you follow the system they have in place you will without a doubt succeed! I can't imagine working for another company and anyone who is lucky enough to have the opportunity, take it!

Cons

In the beginning you work very hard to build your clientele but looking back the hard work really pays off.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2014-09-19
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not worth it"

Former Employee - Industrial Director

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a great service. You get an office... And $300 a month car allowance for all the driving you do. But that’s it.

Cons

Someone else on here said it the best, “deceiving”. Also, poor training, bad management, insanely high turn over. My training consisted of 4 days shadowing (listening in on calls and attending meetings) with another industrial director who was not responsible or trained for the job of training a new employee. You’re given 3 hours to call over 40 prospective companies to set 8 appointments for the next week.... But you also have to set 10 maintenance and 8 roll out appointments for that week too. Of those 8 intro appointments you need to sign up AT LEAST 5 of the companies all totaling AT LEAST 500 employees. You get from 1-5 to drive around and attend these appointments. Expect to work nights and weekends. Your boss will text you or passive aggressively threaten you through group chats to pick up your dials, send your Monday email blast, ask why you don’t have enough meetings, tell you to go to another clinic or my favorite- WORK ON CALLING A DIFFERENT REPS COMPANIES TO GET THEM APPOINTMENTS (when you don’t have enough of your own). They tell you to go like all posts from Nova on social media (yea- during call block). If you don’t meet any of those metrics then you will be written up, or fired without a warning. You’re given everything from past reps territory (but that changes all the time) and half the prospects and even clients are no longer in business. All your companies will tell you that you’re the 4th or 5th representative they’ve had in a year. Which is true, turn over is constant. And that’s because they hire 5 reps but they fire them for things like “you companies aren’t bringing in enough injuries” and especially when you’ve been there just 3 months and are finally getting those metrics and getting a hang of your job, they’ll fire you because they can only have 1 rep per clinic and you didn’t make it. But they won’t tell you that.

Advice to Management

Make sure training is the same across the board, and fair enough that your employees don’t feel like they’re drowning. Stop with the incredibly high turn over.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-12-09

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).