Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Incredible Leadership. Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Love My Job. Love This Company. | Glassdoor
  1. "Incredible Leadership. Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Love My Job. Love This Company."

Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

I love my job because I get out ten-fold what I put in. I have a passion for people and a passion for sales - here I am able to exercise both of those passions. The leadership here is unrivaled - I always have someone to go to when I have a question. It feels more like family than co-workers, our sales meeting are a great time to swap stories of success and trials that we have faced out in the field. It is so refreshing that the owners of the company are on the Friday sales meetings as well - clearly they love what they do. Something else I love is what we are selling - I have so much confidence in our staff and our beautiful clinics, I know that when I meet with clients that their employees will be floored by how beautifully maintained our facilities are and all of the services we offer. If you're passionate about people, disciplined, determined and are ready for a break from the mundane 9-5 desk job you will without a doubt flourish here.

Cons

It may sound cliche - but I really have enjoyed every step of my journey here. A word to the wise though.. if you're not passionate about people, and you don't feel like you possess a natural ability for sales - then this is not the job for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - the opportunity I've been given here has changed my life.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-02-19
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).