Nova Medical Centers (Texas) - Great Place To Work With Uncapped Commission and Strong Opportunity for Career Growth! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place To Work With Uncapped Commission and Strong Opportunity for Career Growth!"

Sales - Industrial Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas)

Pros

For being in sales a majority of my professional career one of the best benefits of this job is to develop in person rapport with your clients and seeing 6-8 companies a day. You have the opportunity to structure your day to see as many people as you can after the morning call block. You chose how you want to conduct your book of business in regards to which target markets you chose to go after. In addition this is one of the only sales positions where I 100% believe our service is the best in the industry so educating companies about Nova and getting them to use us is not difficult since we are a leader in the occupational medical industry. The management team will bend over backwards to make sure you succeed and will help in any way they can. As an employee you are continually practicing your pitch to perfect your craft as an industrial director to make you the best that you can be. I truly enjoy working here and could not be more thankful to the management team that's in place to help me continue to advance my career.

Cons

The only con I can possibly think of is you return to the office at the end of the day after your sales appointments in the field- which some people like and others don't.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to offer besides thanking the management team in place in Atlanta for helping me grow my book of business month over month and continue to succeed in this position.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2015-03-10
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Industrial Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nova Medical Centers does not have a cap on bonus structure. If you work hard you will see it in your commissions.

Cons

You can't be lazy on the phones if you want to be successful, you have to make 40+ dials a day.

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2019-06-26
  2. "Not a Bad Place to Work Short Term, But you Don't Want to be There Long Term"

Former Employee - Physical Therapist Assistant

I worked at Nova Medical Centers (Texas) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Low Stress Environment Pretty Good Schedule-no weekends or holidays Good Co-Workers Decent Benefits

Cons

They don't give raises, even cost of living raises and there is little room for upward mobility. It's next to impossible to use all your PTO due to low coverage, this problem was very common. Even when my PTO was granted every time I had to compromise and shorten the time I took off. They wait until almost the last minute to approve your PTO, making planning things very difficult. They give you 5 days of continuing education with your benefits package, but you can't use them because they are always short staffed. I didn't get the impression the company valued its employees and viewed us as expendable.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Nova Medical Centers (Texas)2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about Nova Medical Centers (Texas).